Thursday, September 17, 2009

New development on the Daily Reading

Pastor Gary had the same idea about wanting to have a separate list of the Daily Readings (see Sept 14 below).

So on Sunday we're going to have a separate page with the Daily Reading Schedule for all of Vol. 1, Matthew thru Romans. You can add it to your WB or put in your Bible or wherever is most convenient. It will NOT, however, have the questions for the daily reading.

So, if you or your group members find the questions to be helpful, then print the list from the blog. I'll post the new one for each book as it comes up. If you don't use the questions and just want the Bible passages, you can use the list that will be available on Sunday.

Note: I just found out that Val also has the alternate reading schedule I mentioned at the meetings, for people who want to read 1 chapter per day throughout the study. You can pick that up on Sunday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment